BvS Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chat

ShoutMix chat widget
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Best Bloodline

4 posters

Go down

Best Bloodline Empty Best Bloodline

Post by EvilGaara Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:50 am

what'is the most useful basic bloodline in ur opinion? now that i have all the bloodline-related item i can't choose xD
EvilGaara
EvilGaara

Back to top Go down

Best Bloodline Empty Re: Best Bloodline

Post by Ainn Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:57 am

RedEye is pretty much the best for charakter growth with +7% AP/XP per Rank an 100% Ally Level up. It's also the best bloodline for Bingo'ing with good jutsu (Archer Style: Fire and Flames), and extra damage.

Legacy of the Hero is also a good Bloodline with +50% maximum chakra and -25% chakra cost, +15 Stamina per Rank, and +30 Appetite. And if you are going to do R00t, you get an extra live while fighting Phases.
Ainn
Ainn

http://bvs.wikidot.com/player:ainn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:37 pm

ainn have said it all, basically white eye is only good for newer players preferrably season and then it's a toss-up between red eye and legacy, i usually us legacy for the extra stamina and red eye which has a great jutsu with for bingoing archer style fire and flames.
Kaotic
Kaotic

Back to top Go down

Post by billdoors Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:00 am

I generally agree with the above comments; however I would like to say that while White Eye is most useful for first season players, the ability to know that there is an event/item/ally prize to any given mission on the fly can be very convenient. I got so used to knowing there was an event in a mission that it was slightly startling when I looped to the next season from White Eye to Legacy and realized I didn't have that benefit anymore.

Even so, that might just be playing to my own laziness. The benefits of Red Eye's range of jutsu and Legacy's boosted appetite/stamina/chakra outweigh those of White Eye.
billdoors
billdoors

https://facebook.com/billdoors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum