ShoutMix chat widget
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

⑨, Eye am the Strongest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

⑨, Eye am the Strongest

Post by Pinkuri on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:28 am

For those who don't know what ⑨ is, it is the nickname of Cirno, one of the characters from Touhou.

For those who don't know what Touhou is Click Here.

And my point for this Topic is Random Touhou videos, and i'll start with a Cirno video...

Pinkuri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ⑨, Eye am the Strongest

Post by Pinkuri on Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:09 pm

Here is another video for you viewing pleasure.
Pinkuri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kylobob on Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:24 pm

touhou rocks. my favorite game that i've played in the series is the 8th one, called imperishable nights. i've almost player it enough that i can survive lunatic mode Very Happy. easy, normal, hard, and lunatic. and for most normal is quite challenging.

this is a video of the third stage in lunatic mode. it's at this point on, where i personally start dieing. i die once or twice here, 2-three times on the 4th stage. twice on the 5th. and the 6th is where my glorious survival ends.. you know, final boss and all Very Happy this video the guy changed the framerate so i'm not sure what he was looking at, but the bullets arent that fast normally ;o. but i will say he's better than i am o.o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3O4qZt3ZQ8

sorry no clue on how to embed XD
kylobob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkuri on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:15 pm

Nice to hear there is another Touhou fan amongst us. I play alot of Perfect Cherry Blossom, I'm not to lunatic skill level yet. But, I refuse to play Easy, normal or harder for me.

Pinkuri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kylobob on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:38 pm

for some reason the two bosses i like fighting the most on imperishable night are reimu and reisen. Probably becuase those two have the most creative spell cards to go against.

Reimu creates "barriers" and her bullets hit them, than get teleported to another one that's behind you and start rising up before hitting the barrier again and disappearing.

Reisen: she pauses the bullets and shift them all around, while shifting you can't be hurt. she also makes some bullets disappear, while they are invisibile they can't hurt you, but they don't stay invisible for long. ALSO when non-spell card, she spews bullets that are like, mach one in speed, than at the bottom portion of the screen they move REALLY slow.. massive fake out. Very Happy

i think it's those two bosses, combined with the contorl two character thingies with reimu having a homing attack that make it my favorite.

honestly, once i played and got decent at hard mode, i decided to start playing on lunatic mode to "train" myself to the point of beating hard mode without continuing. first time i played lunatic mode for realz, i had to use a continue before i finished the second stage. So brutal Sad

edit: forgot random video ;o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqrE0Uj4YKY

i kinda wanna play it XD

Last edited by kylobob on Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the video doh!)
kylobob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by YoukouRikan on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:15 pm

two instuctions.

Dagobah.biz/flash
search for touhou

and a video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I59qfSBEeSg&feature=related

YoukouRikan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkuri on Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:48 am

Name your favorite Touhou character, it could be your favorite character to play as or just your favorite because of the story behind the character.

Mine would prolly be Cirno, I mean who could not love Gensokyo most beloved Idiot.

Last edited by Pinkuri on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Pinkuri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkuri on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:41 pm

Here's another video... Well its not really a video more a song by one of my favorite artists, Crow's Claw.

Pinkuri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkuri on Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:30 pm

Time for more Crow's Claw

Pinkuri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kylobob on Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:22 pm

Sorry for the slow reply, been out of my normal mental state for the past two days. been really tired. Now i overkilled myself on sleep. booo XD.

ANYWAYS, you asked for favorite touhou character. i think this will suffice just fine ;p :

say is there a Crow's Claw version for reisen? Very Happy

Also, i think i might be going crazy, but i'm gonna try to go through normal mode of Imperishable Night as far as i can, without using bombs OR returning even a single bullet of fire *Except for the initial round when starting a level. ><*
i could upload the replay so anyone else with imperishable nights *touhou number 8* could view it Very Happy
kylobob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkuri on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:45 am

It's not Crow's Claw but it is Metal...

Artist: T-Tsu
Pinkuri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content