ShoutMix chat widget
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Storehouse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Storehouse

Post by naito on Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:47 pm

If you need something, feel free to take it. If you do not need something feel free to donate it to the storehouse. If you take an Essence, please only take, duplicate, and return one Essence. Do not take items for selling. If you need a permanent item, request it here or in the message board. If you are missing any of the permanent items sold in the store, please feel free to request them as well. It is important to me to have my villages outfitted well, so I am willing to buy item for you.

naito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Craftshop Jewelery

Post by Ainn on Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:22 pm

If anyone is interested in the jewelery created in the craftshop (see below), leave a message here or in the village board and I will create one for you (I got lots of components so no worries).

Jeweleries and effect:
* Glowing Mood Ring - +30 Stamina if you Hang Out with at least one Ally at Dayroll.
* Silver Hairpin - +100 Stamina for hanging out with Shorty via Friend Levels

Last edited by Ainn on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:53 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Didn't know until now that Silver Petal is not tradable anymore (but rings are still up))
Ainn

View user profile http://bvs.wikidot.com/player:ainn

Back to top Go down

Re: Storehouse

Post by Phaethon on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:41 pm

Hi.

I'm a new guy, so if you guys don't feel inclined to invest in me, that's cool. I'll get the cash soon enough anyway.

Regarding shop stuff, I just purchased a trench knife and chakra armor. Items I still need from the shop and the order in which I plan to buy:

desert robes
counterfeit permit
knapsack
dog collar

I'll probably hold off on bingo gear until I start bingoing. I'm one power flower away from making a glowing mood ring I have to save about 40-odd petals for a hairpin.

I've not gotten any of the super rares on the wheel yet, but plan to play daily with my free party cash or play the slots (until I get the sevens trophy, anyway). I don't know if it's sound practice, but I also buy 3 extra arena fights per day and will continue until I can get Marque and duelers' +range gear.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice you folks can send my way. Advice, in particular, is much appreciated.

-Brian

[Edit: Picked up glowing mood ring.]

Phaethon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by naito on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:08 pm

Phaethon I just mailed you a Desert Robes, Knapsack, and Dog Collar. The Counterfeit Permit can not be traded.

naito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phaethon on Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:31 pm

Thanks so much!

Phaethon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by billdoors on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:23 pm

As for your Partyhouse/Arena strategies: that's basically what I did in first season, and it worked out well enough for me. That was back before we had free party house ryo and we still had loop timers, so its actually a little easier to get going these days. Good luck with it.

Edit: I have to stress the importance of collecting permanent items which can make the game much easier. It is especially important to participate in the kaiju battles; winning an item is almost purely a matter of luck, but you should definitely try because most kaiju item drops really are that good.
billdoors

View user profile http://facebook.com/billdoors

Back to top Go down

Post by Phaethon on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:31 pm

Thanks again for the advice, billdoors. I've taken a few swats at the Kaiju, but I don't yet have the stamina and goodies to go for many rounds. I estimate that based on luck alone I should have about a 30%-50% chance of getting a drop before I go S2, which is better than my expectations playing the lottery (which should yield about a 1%-2% chance over the same interval if I play a roll of tickets a day).

I've been reading a fair bit of the wiki. Is it preferable to prepare for an S1 sannin run or just loop to S2 asap? I'm thinking the extra efficacy vs. Kaiju and chance to run AA missions & go for Sevens may tip the balance toward the former.

Phaethon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by billdoors on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:12 pm

Yes, definitely. Its not much more difficult to do it in Season 1, it just requires more careful preparation. Its definitely feasible and well worth doing.
billdoors

View user profile http://facebook.com/billdoors

Back to top Go down

Post by lordgazoontite on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:36 pm

i have been dropping silver elixers in the store house for whoever to take when they are needed because i can make about a dozen in a day.

lordgazoontite

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum