ShoutMix chat widget
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Reaper Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reaper Help

Post by billdoors on Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:48 am

In response to questions raised in the Village's message log I've started this topic to discuss problems related to the Reaper missions and quests.

Gokuxxx88: In order to determine what you need to do to unlock more of your Reaper Sword's functionality we need a little more information. Have you named your sword yet? If not, that tells me you don't have access to B-rank missions and do not have M.C. Stripeypants yet. In order to gain access to B-rank missions you need to become a Special Jonin. In order to do that you need to be a Chunin already and have at least one of your three main stats (Tai, Nin, or Gen) up to level 11 if you are a first season player. Its a little higher in later seasons.

I can answer your question about Silver Petals right now in any case: you need 50 of them to complete the Reaper Quest line and obtain Bankai, so start saving up. They are also valuable as crafting ingredients, good for creating at least two permanent items of varying utility and a potion that you will almost certainly need in bulk if you are planning on making an attempt for the Sannin rank this season. Both Shorty and Strawberry (Rukia and Ichigo) drop Silver Petals randomly, so the best way to farm them is to put both of them on a team with either of two special allies I'm pretty certain you have no access to at this point. That just makes collecting a little slower, but don't worry too much about that.
billdoors

View user profile http://facebook.com/billdoors

Back to top Go down

Re: Reaper Help

Post by ichigoxxx88 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:05 am

(This is Gokuxxx88) If you need more information then..... I am a Sp. Jonin I've done 90 reaper missions. The reaper allies i have are tic tac, shorty, strawberry, and robogirl. The only quests or anything I've done for reaper stuff is the one to get the soul candy and the one to get my sword. Oh and i have 50 silver petals. If ya need any other information tell meh.

ichigoxxx88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by billdoors on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:21 am

Okay, you're in good shape so far. I think the only thing you're missing to unlock the relevant quest is the ally M.C. Stripeypants. He can be found on the B-ranked Reaper Mission (ninjutsu, not rare) Get a Deal at the Shop. Even though its not technically "rare," I find it to be an extremely uncommon mission even when you select ninjutsu missions. If you're a white-eye, use your white-eye jutsu. I would even consider using a Monochrome Pheremone to ensure you get Stripeypants, though that might be a tad extreme. Once you have him, that should unlock a new quest. Post back here with an update once you have him.

Edit: also, make sure you buy all of Shorty's jutsu as they become available. You will need them to complete the Reaper quests, and they're pretty useful to first and second season players.

Last edited by billdoors on Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : note about jutsu)
billdoors

Back to top Go down

Post by ichigoxxx88 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:30 am

Alright. I got him.

I have to wait three days? What the.... aw just forget it.

I mean I'm still doing it though.

Last edited by ichigoxxx88 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I felt like it..... again.)

ichigoxxx88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by billdoors on Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:58 am

Heh... well there you go. At least you never have to do this again. In future seasons you just skip the three-day wait.
billdoors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top